- 1 lb of Zinn Farms Hot Italian Sausage
- 4 Medium Potatoes
- 4 Medium Beets
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder, celery seed, parsley)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the sausages in 1 inch pieces. (Slicing works best when the sausages are partially thawed.)
- Chop the potatoes, beets and onions.
- Spread the sausage, potatoes, beets and onions on a sheet pan and drizzle oil on top. Add spices to taste.
- Cook for 45 minutes, mixing 1-2 times as they cook.