Strammermax (Strappen’ Max)
- 4 Slices of Zinn Farms Ham
- 4 Slices of Cheese
- 4 Slices of Rye Bread, buttered
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350° and oil a sheet pan
- Cook ham in frying pan until lightly brown
- As the ham cooks, place buttered bread slices on sheet pan
- Place the browed ham on the bread and top with sliced cheese
- Put sheet pan in oven until cheese melts
- As the cheese is melting, fry four eggs sunny side up or over easy. Season to taste.
- Once the cheese is melted, remove sheet pan from oven, top each slice with an egg and serve hot
- Serve with a pickle
Serves four. Try with Zinn Farms Chorizo Crumble instead of ham, or in addition to ham for a meat lovers delight.